Coping Skills Group To Help Teens With Overwhelming Emotions Develop Skills To Live a Life They Love!
Does your teen:
- • Get upset easily and have difficulty calming down
- • Make critical judgements or statements about themself
- • Avoid feeling by shutting down or self-harming
- • Tend to dwell on the negative parts of life
- • Switch friend groups often or have difficulty maintaining friendships
- • Feel trapped by their own anxiety
- • Sometimes feel like they are a burden to others
DBT SKILLS GROUP CAN HELP!
Put an End To:
Extreme mood swings
Inability to cope with setbacks
DBT is an evidence-based program that has been scientifically proven to help teens:
- • Learn to be aware of their feelings in the moment so they have the space to make healthy choices rather react in unhelpful ways
- • Develop concrete coping strategies to deal with distress so they no longer make the situation worse with self-destructive or impulsive behaviors
- • Learn to communicate effectively and ask for help before the crisis occurs so they can maintain healthy long-term relationships
GO FROM CRISIS TO COPING TODAY!