Group Therapy For Teens!
Reserve Your Group Spot Today!
All new clients require a Free 15 min parent phone screening and Face-to-Face New Client Assessment to determine if group therapy is a good fit for your teen
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) is a skills-based approach and includes four different sets of skills to help your teen make healthy and effective choices to create a life they love.
Who is This Group For?
Teens who are struggling with depression, anxiety, self-harming behaviors, and low self- esteem can benefit from DBT group. These teens often judge themselves harshly or are oversensitive to criticism. They often try avoiding their feelings through self-harm, isolation, substance use or excessive screen time. They may have trouble expressing themselves for a fear of letting others down or a need to be ‘perfect.’ Worry and hopelessness are common themes in their lives and as parents you just don’t know what else to try.
DBT Group Will Help Your Teen:
- Communicate effectively and maintain relationships even when intense emotions arise
- Gain confidence to say “no,” set limits and ask for help when needed
- Discover how to be mindful and enjoy the moment even when things get tough. Learning not to let emotions overwhelm them despite external pressure like piling up homework or social media
- Recognize and manage their emotions so they have less influence on their behaviors
- Create healthy connections with others who are going through similar experiences
Seats are limited to 8 per group so everyone feels heard and has a voice
What is the investment?
- All New Clients must complete a Parent Phone Screening (15min – free) and a Face-to-Face New Client Assessment prior to being admitted to group
- Group fess are $55 per session. For those who enroll in monthly auto pay (every 4 sessions) fees are charged at a rate of $185 per month (15% discount). A portion of the cost may be reimbursable by your insurance company. We are happy to provide you with the monthly paperwork needed for reimbursement.
People are happier and healthier when they have positive social connections