Join The Mindful Healing Team
Outpatient Licensed Therapist/Independent Contractor Position
Seeking a highly independent, confident counselor comfortable providing outpatient therapy to children, teens, and families. Flexible Friday and weekend schedule with the possibility of becoming full-time.
Have you been considering the idea of private practice?
Do you like the thought of making your own schedule?
Now is your opportunity!
We help people develop skills to live a life they love
Mindful Healing specializes in working with teens, young adults, and those struggling with overwhelming emotions. We want to help individuals learn how to manage overwhelming emotions and communicate more effectively so they can live a life they love!
If this sounds like you send your resume to Lianna@mindfulhealingllc.com
- Licensed CT mental health professional
- 3-5 years’ experience with teens and families
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent professionalism and organization skills
- Preferred: Trauma informed, Skills based training or certifications
Why Join Us:
- Flexible hours with the opportunity to go full time
- Administrative support for invoicing and scheduling provided
- All marketing, website, phones are provided
- Fully furnished beautiful office in Watertown
- Highly competitive pay
- Work with compassionate team and wonderful clients!