Hi I’m Lianna! I help teens and young adults stop self-sabotaging behaviors and develop coping skills so they can manage uncomfortable situation and emotions OUTSIDE of session, not just 1 hr per week.
I CAN HELP! My best work is with teens and young adults who are depressed, angry, or self-injurious and who think they aren’t enough. I help them develop skills to stop their inner critic and self-destructive behaviors so they can fully accept themselves the way they are.
I started my private practice so teens could have a place where they could just be themselves. A place to feel accepted, without fear of judgement. A place where they could realize they aren’t alone.
My goal is to help your teen feel worthy. Most importantly to fully accept and love the imperfect, and completely amazing person they are. As a DBT therapist, I help teens develop the confidence and tools needed to make healthy decisions and manage intense feelings so they can live a life they love!
Help your teen develop the skills to manage overwhelm in the moment so they can love their most fulfilling life! Schedule a consultation today!
Areas of Specialty:
- Emotional Regulation
- Suicidal Ideation / Self Harm
- Conflict with parents or siblings
- Anxiety/Depression/Anger Management
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, CT/NC
- Certified Dialectical Behavior Therapist (DBT)
- Certified Cognitive Behavioral Therapist (CBT)
- Teen yoga instructor certified
- Integrative wellness certified
- Expert speaker at trainings and conferences statewide
- Trained and certified in trauma and therapeutic assessments