Welcome! Nice To Meet You!
We are here to help your teen and your family live happier healthier lives. We will help you sort through all sorts of painful events from crises, to everyday struggles, to traumatic life changing events-all of which can divide families and impact individual lives.
Over the years we have developed a unique 4-step science-backed process that you won’t get anywhere else (learn about it below). But it is our passion for helping teens that most sets us apart from other treatment providers. We strive to be the best and are experts in the following areas:
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) certified
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) certified
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) certified and Trauma Certified
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) certified
- Projective Assessments and Thematic Apperception Test for teens
- Teen Yoga Certified
- Systems Based Family Therapy
As a parent you are constantly worrying about your child. Perhaps you have noticed they are not socializing anymore. Maybe you noticed they are more irritable. You aren’t sure if this is “normal teen behavior.” Moreover, you fear pushing them into therapy may make things worse. Perhaps you’ve tried other forms of therapy and nothing seems to be helping. You know something needs to change, but you don’t know what to do.
Hi I’m Lianna. I help teens and young adults stop self-sabotaging behaviors and develop coping skills so they can manage uncomfortable situation and emotions OUTSIDE of session, not just 1 hr per week.
Meet Elaine Tsangarides
As a parent, you often worry about how to help your teen and feel like no matter what you do it was the wrong decision. You want to scream and set limits, but wonder if you are making things worse. You stay up all night worrying about the what the following day will bring…will she go to school? Will he be safe?
Hi I’m Elaine. I help parents repair trust with teens and learn to communicate effectively so they form stronger family bongs that lead to their teen making safer choices and being more open!
Meet Alanna Mouta
I help teens and young adults eliminate self-doubt and learn real-world positive coping strategies so they can manage their anxiety and develop skills to transition to young adulthood. Change can be overwhelming, yet it is the only constant in life.
Your teen is facing more changes and challenges than ever before; constantly changing peer groups, fast paced social media, developmental changes, and more.
Our unique 4-step treatment program designed specifically for working with teens and families!
- Mindfulness and Expression: Teens learn how to be aware of their feelings and needs in the moment and effectively express them to others prior to the crisis.
- Build Coping Skills: These are the foundation for your teen to manage day-to-day life. Skills allow your teen to feel empowered and solve the problem of “I didn’t know what to talk about in therapy today.”
- Support: Your teen will learn have an emotionally safe place to learn how to utilize support and to be held accountable by healthy peers and adults.
- Parent Skill Building: Parents are a vital role in your teens life! Being involved and learning the skills to support your teen in making shifts creates long-lasting change!